Last Minute (Day of Booking) Special Rate
We offer last minute discounts for same day reservations! Receive a 20% discount for one night in the Graves’ Suite, William Rouse Suite, William Rouse Retreat, or Thomas’ Room.
Business Traveler Special Rate
Take the monotony out of your next business trip by making a reservation at our inn; we offer all rooms at $130/night for single occupancy business travelers, Sunday - Thursday. As your home away from home, we strive to create an environment that caters to business travelers. Each room includes a dedicated work desk area, high speed Internet, cable television and DVD player, a comprehensive movie collection, fresh baked cookies, and complimentary beverages.
To help ease the stress of a long day, we offer luxurious touches such as whirlpool baths, steam showers, plush robes and towels, triple sheeting with fine linens, down comforters, and top quality mattresses. The suites also include fireplaces and separate living rooms. We are conveniently located within nine miles of the Kentucky-Cincinnati International Airport. In the morning, choose either a quick continental breakfast or a full gourmet breakfast served at individual tables. Breakfast can be customized to meet your dietary needs and delivered to any of our suites by request. If you are a frequent guest, be sure to ask about the Select Rewards Program, you can earn discounts on future vacations at any Select Registry member property.
Add-on/A La Carte Options:
We want your visit to be a pampering escape, so we now offer the following a la carte offerings, which can be added to any reservation by request. Just let us know what you prefer, and we will take care of all the details!
|The Ultimate in Luxury Robe||Sleek in sensibility, the ultimate in design, this elegant Five Star Luxury Robe is made of exclusive, smoother than silk microfiber and soft combed cotton terry cloth. Luxurious, durable, lightweight, full-length microfiber robe is detailed with an elegant welt pocket and lower patch pockets. The highest quality robe on the market, it is constructed with reinforced stitching ensuring a life cycle of several hundred washes and a generous cut for added comfort and fit. Add your own touch with monogrammed accents! Simply the finest microfiber robe in the world. Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, other sizes and colors and monogram options available for an extra fee, inquire.||$153.70|
|Chocolate Covered Strawberries||Fresh strawberries are hand dipped to order.||$25|
|Flower Bouquet or Roses||Vibrant seasonal arrangement or stemmed roses from an area florist.||$65|
|Fresh Seasonal Fruit and Cheese Plate||Assorted artisan cheeses and fresh fruit are attractively arranged for a delicious appetizer or snack.||$45|
|Sparkling Fruit Juice||Flavored sparkling pear or apple juice to toast.||$5|
|Box of Chocolates or Candy||Assorted bite size treats.||$20|
|Birthday/Special Occasion Cake for Two||This 6” cake is baked fresh to order, you decide - chocolate cake with chocolate frosting or yellow butter cake with vanilla frosting.||$25|
Massages by Adrian Underhill are available in the retreat or suites by appointment. For more information and current rates, you can call Adrian at 513-503-5668 or visit her on the web at www.massagetoyou.net.
- Except for our last-minute special, all other special rates must be booked and confirmed in advance. Most add-on options require at least 48 hours notice; massage appointments may require up to two weeks’ notice.
- These offers are subject to availability and room selection, so please book early.
- Applicable taxes will be added and there is no refund for services not used; room tax is 5% and sales tax is 6%.
- Massage services are paid directly to the massage therapist and are not included in your final bill.
- Special rates are not available when using gift certificates that were not issued directly from Willis Graves (such as BedandBreakfast.com). If you are using a third party gift certificate, you may want to consider our add-on options to enhance your stay.
- We are unable to purchase alcohol for you since we do not have a liquor license, but you are welcome to bring your own. We have glasses and a cork/wine bottle opener in each room.